Restaurant fined £50,000 for serving ...

Restaurant fined £50,000 for serving …

A Birmingham restaurant has been fined £50,000 after magistrates ruled wooden boards it had been serving food on put customers at risk of food poisoning.  Inspectors said the boards used at Ibrahim’s Grill and Steak House in Acocks Green were “incapable” of being cleaned. Birmingham City Council had visited the restaurant in October 2016 following […]

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Home Privacy Policy Terms Of Use Medical Disclaimer Anti Spam Policy Contact Us Affiliate Disclosure Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer DMCA Earnings Disclaimer